Thursday, November 17, 2005

We Want Our Money Back! WEWANTOURMONEYBACK.CA




Please have a look at this important website(WEWANTOURMONEYBACK.CA) started by 2 Canadian boys(Luke & Matthew). Chambly Woodcrafts proudly endorses their initiative to stage a boycott of McDonald's on December 3rd in support of the softwood lumber dispute! It's wonderful to see young people getting involved and taking a stand on the issues they believe strongly in. We should all be very happy to support this just cause even if you believe that McDonald's is the wrong target. Please help them out in any way you can. Join the campaign by emailing luke@wewantourmoneyback.ca

THANKS/MERCI!!

3 Comments:

At Monday, November 28, 2005 3:27:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi L'Equipe Chambly Woodcrafts Team I’ve been looking for inspirational art related blogs and I came across yours on this post during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. I have just recently started a daily news feed on my own site and you are most welcome to come and visit me at inspirational art.

 
At Friday, June 09, 2006 4:23:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

 
At Saturday, July 22, 2006 3:49:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home